stars. We see the hands with different but
beautiful coloured skinned fingers.
Quaternary Industries like Google (Alphabet) are the future, these industries are information services, internet, and knowledge creating and storing knowledge. We must all join the 21st century and join the information age. We all need omnipotent and with the technology can reach like Gods!
- Primary: Involves the retrieval and production of raw materials, such as corn, coal, wood and iron. (A coal miner and a fisherman would be workers in the primary sector.)
- Secondary: Involves the transformation of raw or intermediate materials into goods e.g. manufacturing steel into cars, or textiles into clothing. (A builder and a dressmaker would be workers in the secondary sector.)
- Tertiary: Involves the supplying of services to consumers and businesses, such as baby-sitting, cinema and banking. (A shopkeeper and an accountant would be workers in the tertiary sector.)
An economy may include several sectors (also called industries), that evolved in successive phases.
- The industrial revolution lessened the role of subsistence farming, converting it to moreextensive and monocultural forms of agriculture in the last three centuries. Economic growth took place mostly in mining, construction and manufacturing industries.
- In the economies of modern consumer societies, services, finance, and technology – theknowledge economy – play an increasingly significant role.
Sweet Dreams Eurythmics lyrics